Non-profit/Indie Comics Use
• Some fonts on Blambot.com have a $0.00 price for limited use. Anyone can use these fonts for non-profit use in print, or flattened into web graphics. Any other use (webfont, embedding, etc.) requires a license fee.
• If you are an independent/small press comic creator, you may use Blambot indie fonts, free of charge, in print, or flattened into web graphics, for your comic book project - even if you are making money with your project - even if you use the fonts printed on merchandise in support of your comic. This is Blambot's way of supporting the independent comic community. If your comic book project is being published by a mainstream publisher, (including, but not limited to: Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Image Comics, IDW, Dark Horse Comics, etc.) then a commercial license is required. NOTE: This free usage clause does not apply to any other "indie" use or industry other than comic book creation. (ie. indie game development, indie RPGs, etc.)
Basic Desktop License
• Defined as using the font commercially in print, in a logo, in static images online, or on television/film. This is a non-exclusive, perpetual license, priced in tiers per the number of users you require. Read the full Basic Desktop End User License Agreement.
• Defined as storing the font on a secure server for use as dynamic, in-browser text. You warrant that at no time can the font be accessible by an end user for their own use, and cannot be extrapolated. This is a non-exclusive, perpetual license. Read the full Webfont End User License Agreement.
• Defined as including the font software in third party software or an app. You warrant that at no time can the font be accessible by an end user for their own use, and cannot be extrapolated. This is a perpetual, non-exclusive license, and also includes the rights of the Basic Desktop license. Read the full Embedding End User License Agreement.
If you have any question, please email before purchasing.